Help Preserving the Academy support institutions of higher education by identifying funding opportunities and securing grants and gifts. We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a proven track record in fundraising. Primary areas of responsibility include solicitation and stewardship of mid-level, major and planned gift donors.
The development officer will:
- Partner with the Founder and executive team to prepare the annual individual fundraising plan, including revenue goals and specific measurable objectives, tactics and timetables.
- Execute fundraising plan and drive increased income from individual donors.
- Build and manage a portfolio of donors and donor prospects.
- Write donor correspondence, contact reports, proposals, and stewardship communication.
- Steward donor relationships and provide ongoing communication with donors regarding the impact of their support.